Thursday, April 16, 2009

Leaders Election Speeches

Khadeeja Shahid- Hey its Khadeeja and I want to be your Leaders Vice-President for 09-10. I feel that as a member of the Leaders Organization I need to be more involved and contribute my ideas and hard working personality and work ethic to this organization.

Anisah Anif- H, my name is Anisah Anif and I am running to be Leader's Secretary. In my senior year I will be able to devote my time to making the Leaders Organization more efficient as well as an exciting experience for Leaders. I can ensure you that as Secretary I will keep all my fellow Leaders in mind as i advocate my ideas to the other board members. If an exciting year is what you want, then please vote for me. Thank you and don't forget to vote ... for me.

Ysely Gutierrez- Hi my name is Ysely Gutierrez I am 16 years old, I am a sophomore. I feel I should be in the governing board because I have lots of great ideas. As a sophomore i feel like i have enough years to change or try to change waht should be changed. And there for talk to the president and vice president and give them my idea. Don't forget vote for Ysely Gutierrez &hearts

Indra Nandalall- Being on the Leaders Board not only will bring Satisfaction but will make me strive to be the best that i can be. I will be able to accomplish so much, and will feel good knowing I am playing a big role in the school and my other fellow leaders. I will be determined to bring more enduring and fun actives that will persuade the other Leaders to accomplish. As a board member, I will be dedicated for the Leaders Organization to last for years to come. As a member , I will not only be among the board but i will be persistent and consistent to the job I'll hold.

Jason Ramdat- Hi, I am running for the position as Leaders President. I have been a member on the Leaders Board for a year now and I see what needs to be done next year to make the Leaders Organization to be on its top game. I will work in collaboration with the other board member to make the Organization run smoothly.

David Kisting- My Fellow Leaders: Today, the Leaders Organization stands at a crossroads. With membership dwindling and enthusiasm fading, we need new, exiting ideas to incite students to become leaders and reevaluate the effort we put into our activities. With a vast cornucopia of knowledge and fresh ideas, if elected onto the Leader's Governing Board I vow to give my all to coming up with exciting events for the Leaders Organization to do in the next decade. If elected, I hope to offer advice to any who need assistance, lead those who need leading, help those who need helping and do whatever possible to further our Organization into the next generation. I also hope to offer my services where they are required. Thank you very much, and please, do whatever you feel is best for our organization. Be it voting for me or not, I leave it up to you.
Giselle- Hi! My name is Giselle. I am running for Governing Board. This is going to be my last year in MVB and i would love to do as much as i can during it. I am a well dedicated student, and would love to be apart of the Leaders Organization Board. Vote for me and you wont regret it.

Harjit Kaur -Hello, my name is Harjit Kaur speaking to all Leaders of Martin Van Buren High School. I am running for the Governing Board which I know will be a great experience for me and my fellow students. I also hope to make a change for the school before I leave as a senior and I want to cherish every moment and I want to do that by helping our school year be more fun and memorable. If you guys vote for me am going to try my best to make a difference in the Leader’s Organization, and prove why I would be a great choice for the Leader’s Governing Board.


No comments: